... and into the Light

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Riding in Cars with Boys

I got my blinker fixed today.
Hurray!
Now I don't have to listen to that annoying double time - *tick tick* whenever I want to make a right turn or a lane change.
Oh... and the exciting thing is the dealership did it in about 5 minutes and didn't charge me anything. WHOOHOO!!! Free light bulb!
The funny thing. Apparently when you take a light bulb out it triggers a short in the wiring and that caused the driving lights to malfunction too... stupid lights... but they reset when the blinker what turned on and off...

It was fairly amusing.

Then I went to the gas station and put 41.9 liters of gas in my car.
Not a big deal you say...
Well.. I have a 45 litre tank!
hehehe
Yeah.. I was cutting it a little close...
I mean I was probably good for another 30 kilometers or so... but who's checking.

The thing is... I never do that... I fill up before I get to a quarter of a tank... I never let it go that low and rarely do I let the light come on.
But today was one of those days where I had no time before my appointment to get gas so I had to wait... and then... well.. by the time I got back to Niagara Falls... it was low.. then there was a huge line up at the one gas station (they had a re-opening sale on) and then by the time I got to the one by my place it was ridiculous.
But amusing.

Ok... so the only boys in this story are the ones who gave me free light bulbs... but whatever.

So... How was your day?
Dragonfly 1/25/2006 10:56:00 PM

1 Comments:

Yeah but they still count as boys. It's not like giving up their lightbulbs is like giving up their...

Oh right. You mean because you weren't really riding with them. I get it now.

Add a comment