... and into the Light

Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Secret of My Success

I finally got my stability ball... inflated!
all it took was repacking the original set into the box. Driving to Wal-Mart. Waiting in the returns line, getting a refund. Walking around to the other end of the store. Finding another BRAND of stability ball and picking the correct size. Doing the rest of my shopping... paying...
then driving home and pulling everything out of the box and reading and following the instructions.

This ball actually INFLATED right away!
And now I am sitting on it as I type away on my computer...

If only I can get the incentive to put the tape in and do all the exercises too!
hehehehe

oh... and my class is gonna be hard.
2 oral presentations, and 4 tests... but it will be interesting!
Dragonfly 1/12/2006 10:44:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment