... and into the Light

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Something To Talk About

It was a busy start to my weekend and a pretty good day at that. I had a chiropractors appointment this morning and I took the opportunity to stop at the college bookstore and pick up the books for my night course...
My first thought was "Holy Shit - $103!!!! That's insane." then I got in line and paid.
Then I wandered around the school trying to find my way out, I found the library and realized that in all my time at that school I went to the library twice. My program was not a library kinda program... There wasn't that much to learn in the library. And if I needed to research in third year I went to the University in St. Catharines.

So I left the school... decided I wanted Taco Bell and went and got that... YUMM!!!
Then headed back to the Falls.
There I stopped in to see a friend, the former roommate... who still perplexes me and never ceases to amaze me in her fascinating. She is pregnant... And for some reason, chose to get pregnant. Intentionally... This is someone who is incapable of taking care of her dog... But it is her life and she can do with it what she chooses...

Then I went to therapy, nothing to revealing about that... Then I went to Walmart.. Where I bought a Yoga Stability Ball... which when I FINALLY got home I found the pump provided to be the opposite of the "easy inflation" promised on the box. In fact the pin broke on the needle and I can't get any air into the stupid thing at all. and the Other nozzle had no hole for the needle to blow air through... it is my own little balance ball flop.

After leaving Walmart I stopped at Blockbuster, then Starbucks, where I ran into an ex-boyfriend who was sitting with his friend. My ex was as nice as ever and we chatted. For an hour... it was nice... He's single again... He know's the perfect man is out there somwhere for him... he'll find him - eventually.
Oh - and yes... you read that right!

I have led an interesting life...
I just choose to reveal things slowly... or in small doses.
Whatever.

It was a good day. Except for that ball...
Dragonfly 1/07/2006 12:28:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment