... and into the Light

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Cats and Dogs


niki 056
Originally uploaded by NikollDF.
This is my cat, Shadow is her name.. the psychotic wonder.

When Firefly took this picture whe was slightly leery of the camera. Then she wanted to sniff the camera. Then she wanted in the shots.

Her latest obsession is attacking a throw rug that is stopping a draft from coming in from the laudry room.

And Q-Tips.
She loves destroying Q-Tips.

Oh... yes.. this is a post just to see if I have actually figured out how to post pictures...

Thanks FF!!!
Dragonfly 2/19/2006 08:13:00 PM

4 Comments:

me... with prompting from you!
I think the Q-Tip thing is genetic to all cats. Mine does it too. As somebody at my parents house leaves the box of them on the counter it is always playtime. He hasn't trained them yet to put the box away. But he is working on it.
ahhhh! So cute!
BondGirl: The humns aren't co-operating.. who knew!?!?!?! hehehe

actually, Shadow picks them out of the garbage as I do put the box away. I have had to hide the garbage can under the shelf.. but alas she has figured out how to get the garbage can out of there. Quite a genius really.

2DG: Cute, but evil!!!

Add a comment