... and into the Light

Friday, February 17, 2006

Death to Smoochy

Something's got to give.
I mean really.
Not everyone can screw me all at the same time while I get absolutely no satisfaction out of it at all.

It just isn't fair.
And I won't stand for it.

So, like everyone else I work with, I am going to make up my own rules too.

*Breaks will be however long I choose them to be.
*I am allowed to go home at my own dscretion, with complete disregard for every other person working AND the state of BUSINESS on any given day. So no matter how busy it is.. If I want to leave.. I'm gonna go!!! Screw you all!
*My uniform does not have to follow the APPEARANCE standards set forth by the company... cause I think that it's stupid to have our shirts tucked in... or plain black belts... HEY!!! I get to make my own rules... SCREW YOU!!!
*I am gonna make my own schedule from now on too... cause I want to have weekends off again. And I need Wednesday nights off too... Thanks!

These rules are just a few to start.

I haven't had a bad day.
I'm just annoyed.
And for once the gym didn't help.
Sometimes the stuff that happens at work is too stupid to just shake off... and there's no end to the idiocy that occurs there. Some days are worse than others.
And I am not at liberty to discuss it ANYWHERE!!!
Dragonfly 2/17/2006 10:23:00 PM

1 Comments:

I hate it when you have those days that aren't actually bad, but annoying enough. Had one of those yesterday, and I can't handle it.

Add a comment