... and into the Light

Thursday, February 09, 2006

For CC: No! You Blog about it!

I have more money than Trump and I have already helped all of my friends and family... now what do I do with my money.

I fulfill my best friends dream. The one she had before she passed from cancer.
She wanted to build a sanctuary for people suffering from cancer. But that's not how she worded it.
She wanted to build a compound.
A place where you go for treatment, with a medical facility, a chapel, gardens, a dorm, 24 hour medical staff, it's own greenhouses, and ponds, lots of open spaces for walking and contemplation and for healing. There would be cabins for the whole family and trained counseling staff for the whole family to help you deal with the trauma of surviving with cancer.

With my new money I could build this facility and build others throughout the world.
Just for Becca.
It was her dream.
And I promised.
Dragonfly 2/09/2006 08:54:00 AM

3 Comments:

Maybe one day, her dream can be fulfilled!! It's obvious that she made a huge impact on your life.
Beautiful! And I think that you were the only one who realized you were supposed to write about it on your own blog! Good for you! It's a beautiful thing to do.
Thanks... I wrote this very quickly before work.. I didn't really do it justice. But I got the point across!

Add a comment