... and into the Light

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

One Hour Photo

Yesterday was interesting, if not busy.
Firefly came to visit and brought her camera.
She was doing me a favour - a 2 part favour.
I need pictures of my bird for an assignment for class.
And... as I have been working out so much I wanted to have a picture or 2 of myself as a record of my progress.
I have always shied away from the camera.
I hate getting my picture taken.
And I avoid it at all costs.
But I realize that there are times when it would be beneficial to have a photo library that includes photos of myself.
There are some random photographs of me scattered throughout the province... my sister might even have one or 2 in Japan... but, my own collection... there are not many. It is easy to avoid being in pictures when you are behind the camera.
The last picture I saw of myself was before BondGirl went to Australia for school - and I didn't recognize myself...

So....
Firefly took my picture yesterday.
A few of them actually.
The dress I was going to wear to the Christmas party ... it was a perfect fit in December...
Now it is falling off.
Firefly laughed... too funny.
This is the dress I wore to her wedding... And on that day ... it didn't look as good as it did in December...
and now it doesn't look as good as it did in December either... but only because it has extra fabric...

It is bittersweet.
Dragonfly 2/01/2006 09:02:00 PM

4 Comments:

I tried to put a picture on there... and it didn't work... Damn.. I suck.
You gotta post a pic sometime. You just gotta. I just posted one....LOL.
Pictures would be fun! Cover up your face if you choose. with a happy face or something!
Yeah, a picture would be awesome!! My girlfriend swears that I look nothing like my pictures. Interesting!! LOL

Add a comment