... and into the Light

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Out of Africa

It's funny how things catch you off guard and make you laugh.
And then you take a step back and say WOW!!!


My gym has the coolest system ever.
They track your cardio and your weight training via computer system and if you log it on-line too they send you progress reports.
Heck.. they even e-mailed me a birthdayy note yesterday... cool... but early. I guess they didn't want to miss me just incase I didn't come in.

But I digress.

I got January's progress report today.
And I had to laugh.





Elephants and Sundaes.
That's hilarious.

Oh.. and I joined the gym on the 17th.
That's only representative of 16 workouts.

February is going to be interesting!

Dragonfly 2/08/2006 01:42:00 PM

3 Comments:

Yeah each month in Bicycling magazine they have a little tidbit like:

427 twinkies -
The amount of calories you burn doing a 100 mile ride

Except well...with true numbers.
That is the coolest program! It helps make it so much more real! I need that...
Moo: you mean 427 twinkies isn't 100 miles? That's just wrong!

Mesabi: It is cool.. I'll post Februaru too... since I;ll have results for te full month.. it should be cool!

Add a comment