... and into the Light

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Don't Say a Word

Have you ever had so much to say... But no idea how to say it.
Or the inability to put it in words.

I could vent and bitch about work... But it isn't important.

I could talk of the latest news with my cat and the allergies/asthma. But nothing is set, nothing has changed, it isn't worth the words.

My sister is home from Japan. She sent me a package before she moved back to Canada. I received it the same day her plane landed in Toronto. Ok.. That's just funny... But it had candy, and a microphone and tea, and stew and curry in it!!!! YUMMY!!!

I have a lot going on.. No time to do anything and so much to say... But there are eyes and ears out there... It's a conspiracy.
HEHEHE
Dragonfly 3/26/2006 10:21:00 PM

1 Comments:

FF: why are you confused?

Add a comment