... and into the Light

Friday, March 17, 2006

It's all about Timing!

It's been a long time since I had it.
In fact, it's been over a year since I had the real thing.
And I have such a strong urge I have started dreaming about it...

the dream begins in the restaurant... Being seated at a community table.
There are 3 people already there, Asian women, jabbering to one another, they bow their heads in greeting to my mother and me.
I place my order immediately.

'One large Hot and Sour Soup, please.'

The ladies at the table all nod their heads in agreement.
They understand.

I awake shaking my head.
Why would I dream about going with my mother, I do have other friends!
Really... That's just weird.

Instead I am going out tomorrow night with a friend from work.
I am truly STARVING right now.. Because nothing is hitting the spot, I am grumpy and irritable and want it to be tomorrow now!

Cause all I want it hot and sour soup.
Dragonfly 3/17/2006 10:12:00 PM

2 Comments:

Cravings are such a bitch sometimes!
hehehe... you said it Girl!

Add a comment