... and into the Light

Monday, March 13, 2006

Nightmare on Dell Street

It isn't getting any easier.

The cat was living upstairs temporarily. When BC's cat had her kittens, Shadow decided to go snakey and started hissing and attempted to chase the new mom. BC and I were worried that Shadow would attack the babies too so I brought Shadow back home. But she is being locked out of my bedroom... And therefore out of my bed. She is a little cuddlier now though... I guess she missed me.

My breathing had improved after the allergy medication left my system. Then I got the cat back. Now I am congested again. It's never ending. I'm itchier too. I know I can adjust to not having her, and I did spend more time with George.. I am just unsure what to do. I may leave it up to the girl that wanted to take her.. If she wants her and her boyfriend is willing to take her than they can have her. But I may not. AAAAAHHHH!!!! (OK - I feel better now)

My bedroom is freezing cold with having the door closed all the time!


I bought the Post Secret book... Very insightful.

Maggie seems to have recovered from her temper tantrum.
I am going to get her a nice cleaning on Wednesday... Just so she knows there are no hard feelings! hehehe

It has definitely been an interesting couple of weeks.
I do hope things return to "normal" soon...
the daily workouts, the normal breathing, the cat stuff.. You know... NORMAL.. As normal as things can be for me anyway!
Dragonfly 3/13/2006 10:26:00 PM

2 Comments:

What's the Post Secret book?
Mesabi: The Post Secret Book is a book that Frank Warren put together of postcards sent to his site. The PostSecret blog is pretty cool. People send in their secrets on a post card and it gets posted anonymously every week. Very compelling, and very interesting. The book has hundreds of secrets that were never posted and that are just as compelling...

Hope that answers your question!

Add a comment