... and into the Light

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Somethings Gotta Give

My Best Friend came to see me today. Yup, Firefly, you got fully capitalized today!!
We went shopping.
A usually hated event for me.
But with a Best Friend it is much more fun.
There was even some name calling as Firefly and I reached for the same clothes and the same sizes.
It almost got nasty I think.
Luckily I like different colours than she does...

I found the cutest shoes.
And some really great pants... (and got called a bad name for those too).
And lipgloss for $1. I love it!

Oh...

my point.
I do have one.
Or I did...

I have always detested shopping because I could never find anything I liked in my size.
Now I have no idea what I like, and have no idea what to even look for.
There are so many options.

But today was fun.
Not long enough...
and I never thought I would say that!

Thanks FF!!!
Dragonfly 3/02/2006 12:02:00 AM

1 Comments:

There are a only a few rare people I can go clothes shopping with. I usually just end up angry at them when they try to convince me to buy things that are so completely not me. I'm always like "this isn't extreme makeover! I'm perfectly happy the way I am!" Be grateful to have someone like her that you can shop with!

Add a comment