... and into the Light

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Supersize Me!

I did something today that I never thought I would ever do.
I paid off the smaller of my 2 student loans.

I'm kind of proud of myself...
Of course the bank teller really appreciated the payment being in rolled coin from my tips at work!!!!
But I only have one student loan now, instead of two...

Oh.. and I found out I have 46 more months of payments on the remaining loan!!!!
WHOOHOO!!!!
Crazy... being as I graduated 8 1/2 years ago... but whatever.
Dragonfly 3/14/2006 11:11:00 PM

2 Comments:

Congratulations!!! I don't even like to think about those pesky things :( I hate debt.
Whey to go! It’s a great feeling to be relieved of that burden I only wish I could say the same. I still have about 8 years to go on mine.

Add a comment