... and into the Light

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

About a Boy - the sequel

Ever wonder what happens when a really shy girl lies to get a boy to go out with her...

yeah.

Well.
It doesn't turn out so well!

Especially when the boy runs into old friends, and meets up with a current friend, unexpectedly (and it really was unexpectedly).
He was going to the game too... He kept coming to the Bar where our seats were and complaining that our seats were better... Funny cause they really were!

The boy then offers the current friend a ride back to the Falls with us.

I was referred to as a friend from work, and was bought drinks and food from the tag-a-long friend.
It was a weird messed up kind of night.
I don't know how to describe it.
And I don't really want to.

What did I learn?
No more schemes that leave me out big money!!!
Dragonfly 4/19/2006 10:54:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment