... and into the Light

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Brother, Where Art Thou

Sometimes I forget to stop and smell the roses, as it were? I forget how beautiful a place I live in. This is so peaceful, so serene. Standing near the Falls themselves the sound fills you and you automatically begin to relax. A walk along the river above the Falls is awe inspiringly peaceful too.





I took this picture on a day out with my Mom. I wasn't out able to get to my favourite spot - right where the water cascades over the edge, Mom was too tired. But I will get there and remind myself of the beauty of the seven wonders of the world.

I love that I live in a place where you can forget and remember how special your city is... I just wish I didn't take it for granted.
Dragonfly 4/09/2006 06:52:00 PM

1 Comments:

Human Nature means that sometimes we take places and people in our lives for granted. The important thing is for everyone to realize that and to try and remember what we do have.

Add a comment