... and into the Light

Sunday, April 16, 2006

CellPhone

You ever really want to know something.
And get the runaround from the person holding the information.
Sometimes it just happens to be a simple technical error - when most of the communicating is over instant message or e-mail.
Sometimes it is lack of true communication...

It took my getting frustrated and PICKING UP THE PHONE and basically freaking out to get the information I required from the person I have been having communication problems with.

Confused?
You should be.

This all revolves around the secret... One of them.. And I suck at keeping secrets...
GGRRR!!!

Why is it that, in this, the information age, communication has become so difficult for so many?
Too many people are impatient and incapable of picking up the phone (myself included) and yet we complain about no one talking to one another.
I work in a place with multiple departments all reliant on eachother and no one can send a memo or call the department heads and pass on relevant information as it comes in... And they say that communication is one of our company "goals and policies". Hell, even inter-departmental communication is brutal, no one knows anything and we all have the same memos, we work beside eachother...

Wow... I never whine about work...

Communication.. That's what I was talking about... Right...
um...
where was I?
Might it have something to do with society suddenly having no patience, a lack of concentration and everyone suddenly being just a little ADHD!
Or addicted to caffeine?

I think I'm just losing my mind.

And I need to calm down.
I finally got the info I require
And it's all falling into place...
I just need to get my homework done.
Dragonfly 4/16/2006 07:03:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment