... and into the Light

Friday, April 28, 2006

It's OK... I'm Here Now!

I haven't disappeared. I promise.

I went away on vacation.
Remember that secret I was talking about. I don't feel like looking for the actual post and linking to it... I AM on vacaction, and I just don't want to... *sticks tonngue out in defiance* WELL!!!

I flew to Newfoundland and surprised a good friend, one of my best frineds from college actually. Dea had no idea I was coming to visit, and as she reads my blog so I couldn't post about my pending trip... it was very difficult. I suck at keeping secrets.

But I am here now, and having a great time. It is amazing and beautiful here in NFLD and, yes, I am actually relaxing... weird huh...

I've almost filled ONE of my memory cards!!!!
That's OK though I have another one!
There will be lots of pictures to go up when I get back home - but I have to get ready - we're heading out again.. it's overcast today, but it should be a great day to head out to the ocean AGAIN!!!!
Actually - I have no idea where they are taking me today... I just go... yesterday was Signal Hill - it was amazing, the sun was out and it was an absolutely gorgeous day...
Today????

My favourite phrase so far: If you don't like the forecast in Nfld: wait 5 minutes!
Dragonfly 4/28/2006 07:36:00 AM

1 Comments:

My vacation was great too. Pictures will be up very soon, by Wednesday at latest. I fed Rhinos!

Add a comment