... and into the Light

Sunday, April 23, 2006

One Day At a Time

Ok... It's been a long week.
SO much going on.. But nothing at the same time. You know, basically it's life just, uninteresting.

My mood has improved, in that I am eating again, my appetite is back and better than ever!!
Today I wanted to murder all of the stupid people that came to my window today... And there were many. So I decided not to go to work tomorrow. I am getting paid. But I don't have to go to work.
That calls for a celebration.

I think I'll go to the gym!

I have gone through 2 jars of salsa this week. 2!!! Is that excessive? I mean, really? I am almost done the second box of triscuits and I only ate one container of cream cheese, but 2 jars of salsa!!! That's crazy! Isn't it?
Dragonfly 4/23/2006 11:20:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment