... and into the Light

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

She's all That

Senseless dribble is all I can spew forth.
there is nothing there.

I want to write the truth about all I am feeling.
Yet the emotions are so conflicted I can't made sense of them myself.

Shadow is leaving next week.
She's going to Jen's house to live there.
I will miss her quiet purr, her little meow and her insistent chirp when I have done something to annoy her - or just plain ignored her.

Every morning I wake up to a coughing fit - my eyes are itchy, they water and they burn.
The "medicine" the allergist gave me makes my chest hurt so I stopped taking it a long time ago, and the eye drops burn, so I refuse to take them.
It isn't that I suffer needlessly, these symptoms aren't going to go away, and every medication I take is going to affect me in some form.

I am almost ready to go on leave again until this is straightened out I am just so frustrated, but then I will be home with the cat.

I know I made a mistake in getting her.
I should never have made the choice of replacing a boyfriend with an animal, knowing that I had an allergy.
Now I have to give her to someone who wants her just as much as I do.
It makes me a little sad.
I know I am strong enough to do it.
I just just hate that I have to.
Dragonfly 4/04/2006 01:30:00 PM

4 Comments:

Years ago, I was actually forced to give away a dog that I had had for 3 years. It's a sad thing, but look at the bright side...good things will come for the both of you!! Keep that head up!! :o)
Thanks Kid!
I'm sorry DF...Maybe next time a turtle? :-) feel better!
I'm so sorry, but just think about how much better you'll feel and she'll be able to have an owner that can properly snuggle with her. If you got her from a shelter, you still saved her life and that's something :)

*Hug*

But if you ever find out that you're not allergic to cats, I may know of two that deserve to be shipped off somedays :)

Add a comment