... and into the Light

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

And so it begins....

I'm home... It's bittersweet.
I really missed my bed. But I forgot how much I missed my friend too. And the look on her face was one I won't soon forget... And I don't have too.. I captured it on ... Um... film... no... memory card... yeah... but that is so cheesy... I guess, I captured it for posterity, until I delete it anyway!









This is a quick post... Basically cause Firefly is waiting patiently by the computer looking for pictures... hehehe... They are coming babe... I'm gonna upload to Flickr later... But they are coming...
And there are more posts to come all about everything that happened - cause this trip was fantastic.
Dragonfly 5/03/2006 01:24:00 PM

2 Comments:

Welcome back.

Looks like you had a good time!
grend: thanks! and yes.. yes I did!

Add a comment