... and into the Light

Friday, May 12, 2006

It just takes a little

All he said was "you should listen to what people are saying, because they aren't saying it to make conversation, you look really good".

Today I was told by 3 different guys that I look good, and all were unsolicited.
One was from the guy that I rear-ended on Wednesday. I saw him at the gym and he came up to say hi to me while I was chatting with another guy from work. They agreed that I do look really good. The third guy is one who works at the gym whom I have been talking to for months now. He didn't recognize me tonight, and when he finally did he said I've lost more weight and I look really good!

I look at myself and do not see the person I have become.
I still see the person I was.
Sometimes I catch a glimpse of the new me, but usually the glimpse is quick and I barely acknowledge that I am seeing myself.
I have no idea how to fix this.

Mind you... 3 comments from 3 guys in one night... That's quite the ego boost.
I guess you take it from where you can get it.
Dragonfly 5/12/2006 11:30:00 PM

1 Comments:

You are Beautiful. I've always said that. Just remember that your inner beauty is the most important. But now you have the amazing Bod to go with the amazing inner beauty. Now that you have soent so much time on the outer, think about the inner too.

Add a comment