... and into the Light

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Joy Ride

Ever want to just pick up and leave.
Just get in your car and keep on going.

I am in the mood to hide away. Or run from the darkness that is set to follow me.
I don't want to be enveloped.
For months now I have been unhappy with my current living situation, the apartment has it's faults - water in the cold cellar, it's a basement, cold, damp, unfinished windows... And I want out.

So instead of getting in my car and driving forever, I have decided to move.

I'm a little scared, change terrifies me.
I don't know where I am going to go yet.
I have figured out exactly how much I can afford and I hope I can find a place that is worthy of the amount I have to spend. Although it would be better if I could have money left over at the end of every month too!

There's change afoot, and I feel like I should be celebrating.

Instead I just want to go to bed.

As long as my bed is in a different house!
Dragonfly 5/09/2006 10:45:00 PM

4 Comments:

Change terrifies me from time to time. I am a creature of habit who likes routine.

Hope the move goes smooth as silk.
Man, I was hoping this place was better than the last...oh well.

Hope all gets better and you find a great place to live. If you go the apartment route make sure you get one on the top floor if possible. That is the one thing I have learned the hard way. Not as much noise, plus the added bonus of getting a bit of exercise climbing stairs!
Good luck on your new adventure...must be something in the air, why is everyone moving all of a sudden?
Grend: I am a creature of habit too... and have mini panic attacks when I think about the choice I have made, but it is for the best, REALLY!

VG: I was hoping this would be better too, but a basement is still a basement and living under a friend is not the best choice.
Thanks for the advice about the apartment. Top Floor huh.. good idea!

Jesster: Spring is the time when everyone sees everything in a new light, and its easier to move without being bombarded by snow... more helpers too!

Add a comment