... and into the Light

Sunday, May 14, 2006

My Life, Aquatic

I went for sushi tonight.
Real sushi.
At a Japanese restaurant.
I want to revoke all past statements I have made about my taste for sushi.
And change it to ...
I LOVE sushi!!!

I mean, this was FRESH.
The fish melted on my tongue.
The eel was tasty and juicy (it was cooked).
The oyster was not chewy, but tender and delicious.

And the wasabi was so hot my eyes watered...

Everytime I have had sushi it was preprepared, and had sat, even for an hour.
Tonight it was rolled just before it was served to me.

I think I had a miniature orgasm with every piece I ate...
yup.
It was that good.

and on that note,
I admit
I have to get out more often.
Dragonfly 5/14/2006 10:16:00 PM

6 Comments:

Interesting advertising angle for sushi,,,

so good, you'll think you had an orgasm

Nice!

:)
MAkes me want to have Sushi again for sure.....LOL.
Hell, I'm going to get some for lunch!

GROSS ALERT!

Of course, if I have an orgasm I gonna need to bring some extra pants with me two.
Um, I meant TOO not TWO. Damn.
mesabi: rereading this post, I realize I was a little high on the excitement of the evening. But it's all good.

NDF: Another addiction? You should be ashamed! hehehe, go for it girl!

VG: LOL! Two pants too... I get it... it's all good!
Sushi is a little slice of heaven, isn't it?

Add a comment