... and into the Light

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Self-torture

Sometimes the TV is on for background noise, you know.
Today I have the Food network on.

Sugar, that show where the chick makes desserts.
I don't indulge usually (unless I am PMSing or really really bitchy)
well - she made these squares, with white chocolate chips, peanuts (whick I hate) and condensed milk and I think coconut... well - I suddenly feel the need to bake and or put my hand into the TV and grab an effing square...

I think I need to go to the bakery and see what I can find that's gooey and good and bad for me...

yup - I've had that kind of day.

And it's only 10:30am
Dragonfly 5/17/2006 10:40:00 AM

3 Comments:

My wife and I saw a birthday cake on the TV last night and had to go to the bakery this morning and buy one. No birthday, we just wanted some cake.

I feel you.
I'm with you guys. I would be significantly thinner if all commercials were blocked from my tv and I didn't have food network.

Talk about impressionable minds! :)
Surprisingly enough - I didn't go pick anything up... even though I really, really wanted too!

Add a comment