... and into the Light

Thursday, June 29, 2006

I have a Friend

She is kind
generous
giving
funny
and she shares...

I owe her a lot.

She helped me move.
And loaned out her man for the day too.

She didn't let me kill my mom. (that's a big deal)

Moving...
well...
I have advice for anyone who is moving...

Hire movers...
it's easier.
You don't end up bruised.
And you don't exhaust your friends and family.

And...
They do all the heavy work.

Heavy work sucks.

I miss my DSL ... It got lost in the move...
OK.. It's broken and won't be fixed for a week...
now I have dial-up access until DSL is back...
DSL is way better.
I'm going to bed.
Cause the lack of multi-tasking capabilities is annoying me.
Dragonfly 6/29/2006 11:49:00 PM

4 Comments:

Happy Canada Day! Glad the move is over I'll chat with you when you get your DSL back.
So THAT's why I haven't seen you on messenger lately!
I can't imagine what I would do without DSL! Glad to hear you're all moved in though! Now you just get the fun of unpacking :)
I miss you!

Add a comment