... and into the Light

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Identity

I did nothing today.
and by nothing... I mean nothing.
I had movie after movie in the DVD player.
I managed to eat.
I posted a couple of blogs... too many apparently
I sat around.

I chatted with Firefly and BondGirl.

The only time I left the house was to go to school.
And...

I finally feel like I am relaxed.
I feel like I can face the world again.
Some of those overwhelming emotions are finally going away.
And I feel better.


I did realize something though.
Writing the meme is very refreshing.
it is a therapy like no other.
I am not a mean or vindictive person.
I have a hard time expressing anything negative to anyone that I care about.
And of all the things that I want to say to people I wrote things that I would never say to that person's face... As was the point of the whole meme.

Do I feel better?
Damn right!

I often write letters to people and don't mail them.
It is cleansing.
Refreshing.
Intense therapy.

The one thing I noticed while doing these meme's is that I have more friends than I give myself credit for and I do not spend enough time with them.
There is a small circle of people I see regularly but the others I don't see as often as I should.
Some is a distance thing.
There are a couple that are a work/days of issue.
And I do keep a strange schedule.

Are blogs supposed to make you think?
What is this?
A thinking post...
who does that?!

Here's something to think about...
did you ever think you have multiple personality disorder just because of the bizarre thoughts that pop into your brain? Then remember that if you had MPD you wouldn't be aware of the other personalities and you'd have so many more blackouts.
No.
OK
It's just me then.
Carry on.
Dragonfly 6/14/2006 12:25:00 AM

3 Comments:

Amen!
Hey, I have those too..(MP)...but mine r from the pills..LOL.

Scarey huh...u rn't alone after all.
ah... my firends... you all amuse me...

wait?

who are you all?
who am I?

hehehe

Add a comment