... and into the Light

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

meme borrowed from Firefly...

who borrowed from O's

List ten things you want to say to ten people you know, but never will for whatever reason. Don’t say who they are. (I was confused by the term "people you know", so some of these would be directed to RL people--the rest would be directed to people I've met online. Sorry--no other clues!) Use each person only once.


1. I want to forgive you for leaving me. But then again, you had to make the choice that was best for you, at a time that was most difficult. Sorry it didn't work out for you and I hope the life you have found for yourself improves - eventually. Get off your pity horse and do something about it instead of expecting everyone else to fix it for you.
2. I know I hurt you and for that I am sorry, but I can't help but want to show you what you are missing now.
3. I bought the tickets you thought were free and you were an ass. Now I hate you and want to hit you every time I see you. And part of me still wants you.
4. You aren't as hot or as confident as you think.. and I can see right through you. Part of me pities the person you are as your unhappiness is showing.
5. I wish I could be as close to the friend to you that you are to me. Losing you would be harder than anything I have gone through before. You have no idea what our friendship means to me.
6. I'm tired of all the drama in your life and I think you need to grow up... please stop calling me. Because I can't handle your drama when mine is much more traumatic.
7. How come you love her instead of me?
8. I wish you would get the help you need too, before you make another big mistake, but the older you get the moreinterestingg your choices have become. And I'm kind of curious what you will do next.
9. You're children are spoiled and uncontrollable and I wish you luck with the spoiled bratty youths you will be raising. You brought this upon yourself.
10. I wish I had the courage to do half of what you have done in your life thus far. I envy you.
Dragonfly 6/06/2006 10:52:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment