... and into the Light

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Meme... Part 2

OK...
so I already said I wanted to do more
And I have...
but it's just not the same you know...
so here I go.

11. If you want people to stop thinking you are a whore, stop acting like one. I do not want to hear about your 4 boyfriends and I think you are acting like a child... you are a mother for fuck's sake, start behaving like one.

12. You are a better friend to me than I am to you. Thanks.

13. Ever since I found out you were pregnant I have been laughing at you. When I found out you did it on purpose I had to stop. I think you are making a mistake. You are too selfish to be a good mother. You were too self-involved to look after your dog. And you have no patience for your nieces or nephews. You can't take this one home to go shopping or have a nap... It's yours forever.

14. If you aren't happy with the way your life is playing out then be the man and do something about it. But the child you aren't parenting cannot continue to raise itself and needs a parent. So either step up and do it as you agreed to do or bite the bullet and send her to someone who wants the job.

15. I would give anything to spend one more day with you. But the pain of having to let you go again would be too much for me to handle. I am sorry if I have disappointed you.

16. I am afraid that if and when we meet in real life you won't be my friend anymore.

17. You aren't as good a friend as you think you are. Even though you are honest, intuitive, logical and very intelligent, you are also cynical and undermining at the same time. Sometimes people just want someone to listen and "hold their hands" while they cry... I am aware that you aren't the type of person to do that but don't get angry when you have no idea what's going on in your friends lives when they stop telling you things. It's not always about you're finding a solution, sometimes it's just about venting.

18. You really are spoiled. Sometimes I think bad things keep happening to you to remind you that life isn't about being taken care of and being rescued. You have to work for it... Sorry.

19. You can't solve the worlds problems. Nor does anyone expect you too. Stop wallowing in self-pity and live already. And yes... I would be your friend, no matter what.

20. You make me laugh. Thanks... I hope our friendship is a lasting one.

I think that's all...
if it isn't too bad.
if you think something is directed at you... too bad.
It's a letter that says the things I could never say to anyones face.
Dragonfly 6/13/2006 01:03:00 PM

7 Comments:

I love the honesty! And I'm relieved we don't actually know each other :) Heh heh!
Thanks Mesabi... and I am glad you found me!
If we met in real life, I would still be your friend. Pinkie Swear!
uh... TDG... 17 was about you... not 16!!! hehehe...

yeah... *blush*

oh look.. something shiny!
Oh, right through the heart!
Although some or none of this may be directed at me. Remember I will always be your friend and a person u can trust, love or hate and most of all cry upon my shoulder.
Thanks for finally writing this. It makes u feel better when u get it off ur chest. I should do the same. LOL
Love u lots
TDG: *blush* I'm such a bad liar.

NGF: Love you babe!

Add a comment