... and into the Light

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Secret of NIMH

Remember the intimacy of your first diary.
the thoughts placed there, so free and so uplifting.
The anger expressed, the joys, the loves and the mishaps of day to day living.
Then the discovery that your little brother has found your spare key, and the secret hiding place.

All those secret thoughts exposed.
So damning.
The equivalent of an emotional rape.

Then, along came the blog.
The electronic version of that childhood diary.
The secret got out, friends were told,
It was OK as long as friends remained friends.

What happens after a falling out.
What the rats and the mice need to escape.
You change your address.

So I did.

now certain family members won't be able to find my "diaries" anymore either... That's just fine with me.

it's like I found the perfect hiding place again.
And No one can find it.
Just to the lee of the stone.
Dragonfly 6/13/2006 11:57:00 AM

2 Comments:

Here I thought I was going crazy, I had to hunt you down through Firefly's blog! I thought something bad happened!
Just keep an eye out...you'd be surprised how fast they will find it. Says the girl of the 7 different blog addresses.

Add a comment