... and into the Light

Friday, June 09, 2006

Today is the day after yesterday

Today's At the Gym I observed a gym bunny wearing the tank top with a tube top and who had The perfect hair. She spent 40 minutes following a guy around from machine to machine and fixing her hair while laughing really loudly at everything he said and drinking a lot of water... well.. she kept me very amused while I worked my butt off on the elliptical. And she never actually lifted a weight or got on a machine... unless she was resting on it.


I am stronger and have more endurance than I think... I wanted to stop my track training today with 3 laps to go... but told myself I could do it and pushed and sprinted the last running lap.. and I was done... I rock!


Then there was today at work. One of my favourite guys to work with saw me today for the first time since we switched says off... (so basically in at least 4 months) and he asked where the rest of me went. And then he said I look really good. I guess, I just needed that little ego boost. Sometimes it's nice to hear from someone you don't see all the time but you adore.

------

I really liked the meme that I got from Firefly. I could very easily write at least 7 more... maybe 10. It is cleansing and I feel better doing it. I'm still debating on whether or not to do it on the blog - I did it in my written journal though.


Falling asleep using medically prescribed aide is fine and dandy... but the exhaustion never really goes away. I'm still tired, I'm still grumpy and I am still a walking time-bomb of emotions waiting for someone to find my trigger and set me off... and I know it's coming. It's just a matter of where and when and who will be the recipient of the explosion, and whether or not it will be tears or a verbal assault of some sort.
Whoever it is will be surprised, that is for sure.

whenever you have a million things to write about you are sure to forget them all by the time you get home and sit at the computer.
Dragonfly 6/09/2006 11:49:00 PM

1 Comments:

You ARE atronger than you think. i knew that. I am here for you sweetie. I hope I am not the recipient of that explosion, but if I am I will still be there for you always and forever.

Best Friends Forever

Add a comment