... and into the Light

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Addiction / Obsession = Exhaustion

I have a very special friend.
She knows me better than I care to admit sometimes.
And well.. She surprises me with little gifts that mean so much.

She got me something (which was completely unnecessary - but she wanted to say thank-you and really a card would have been just fine) so she got me something that has kept me from the gym.. made work completely intolerable (more than usual, that is), and made me not want to go to bed even though I am completely exhausted thanks to a lovely new medication, care of my fantastic doctorB (the B is for Bargain!)
***10 points if you said that in your head with Dr. Nicks voice!

Yup - she got me Tiger Woods 2006 for the PS2.

Now I don't know if you remember all the updates from the 2005 version of this game.
But there were many... I could link them... But I am pretty sure it would be easier to link the entire month of January, February and March of 2005... Because anytime I beat a player of any name or stature there would be a post.. OH MY GOD>>> I finally beat Rich Beam.... Pathetic really....

Yesterday.. I kicked Tiger Woods ass in a putting contest.
His fault really... He challenged me.
Bastard should know better.

Needless to say.
I need sleep.. And a phone reminder to check e-mail, and to blog... Or join humanity to find something worth blogging about.. Because for the next few months it appears to be the video game - again!
Dragonfly 8/19/2006 10:34:00 PM

4 Comments:

I love when that happens. You get a game that you just can't put down no matter what. Man, I hope I find one like that sooner than later. Keep kicking ass!
Go out of the house and do something....Go to Starbucks! Trade one addiction for another!
Yeah i did notice your absence. Miss ya babe.

Take care.
Hugs and kisses and lots of love from us here on "THE ROCK"
VG: OH yeah... and I am kickin ass! it is sweet!

FF: *giggle* all you want, it is not funny... the obsession, damn.. this is taking away from the game.. I gotta go.

TDG: I'll have you know I was in YOUR country today. NOt only did I leave the house I left the country. I thought that was pretty good. Isn't it?

NDF: Miss you too. Please note. If you ever want to talk to your husband again, do NOT buy this game! remember, I said IF! hehehe

Add a comment