... and into the Light

Monday, September 25, 2006

It's a Beautiful Thing

I hate juice.
I only drink it when I am sick.

Guess how many glasses of juice I have had today?
Guess!!!!
Extra points if you can guess what kind!

Oh.. And Guess how many rounds of GOLF I have played?
It's the game of the day...

Yes, I am sick.. I took the day off work and everything.
Nothing to worry about, just a cold.
but annoying enough being as I can't take anything for it as everything except ibuprofin reacts with my medications.. So I am suffering like it's the 1700's, only I have disposable tissues instead of cotton hankies.

Now... Where's my juice?
Dragonfly 9/25/2006 07:52:00 PM

3 Comments:

Hope you feel better soon!
Thanks guys!
It's been about 5 days...I'm still stuffy and tired...
but I'm better than I was.
I hate being sick.
Yeah, being sick is no fun at all. I hate ibuprofin too. No other NSaid will work? Aleve or something? I thought those had few interactions. Man, I wish I knew all the stuff you were on. Feel better.

Add a comment