... and into the Light

Friday, September 08, 2006

Lost - but not Forgotten

I was asked today if I had stopped writing.
I had to think about it.
No, I really haven't stopped,I just have a lot going on right now.
I haven't been home. I was away for a week, with no computer access.
And my blogs are causing my some discontent. The same theme, picture, background, title - everything for almost 3 years - it's starting to get a little old - especially since my entire look has changed, why not my blog? I am currently looking for a new template and throwing new themes / titles around looking for a perfect fit. So far I am coming up a little short... But I am confident that something will pop up shortly. It just takes a little longer when you are working in pairs.
Work has been ... well... interesting. And that's all I have to say about that.
Plus there's the matter of a certain video game. Tiger Woods 2006. Yeah... I still play.. Religiously. It's funny. Last night, for example, I beat Tiger Woods in a par 3 challenge then proceeded to rub it in... Basically I told him to bring his A game next time. Yup... This game is too funny. So, yeah... I believe I mentioned that I would be "hiding" when I "acquired" this game. And all negative comments about my lack of communication can be directed to Firefly cause this one's her fault.

And I have decided to bite the bullet and take the third level of my French course. It's on Wednesday nights this term. It is the same teacher as last term. Stupid asshat that he is... But I will persevere and not hit or maim him. That is my pledge. hehehe
Dragonfly 9/08/2006 10:42:00 PM

2 Comments:

A new template would be nice around here. Firefly was always good at them, you gotta get her away from the pup for a minute or two to spruce things up. I am currently working on my first poem in three years...
What inspired it? Well, I'll tell you....in an email. Be on the look out.
We had some great ideas on IM the other day...good luck! Tell that Tiger to bring his A game! HA!

Add a comment