... and into the Light

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My Boys are Back!





I spent part of yesterday morning buying the NEW BNL CD called - BareNaked Ladies Are Me. And I got Concert Tickets for Firefly and I for their show that is 3 days after my BIRTHDAY!!!! So.. I really must thank the BareNaked ladies for giving me a fantastic BIRTHDAY present (that I had to pay for... but whatever)

I can finally replace my BNL sweatshirt since my first one is WAY TOO BIG... hehehe!

I love my boys.

banner
Dragonfly 9/13/2006 10:08:00 AM

4 Comments:

Is there any good slow "love" songs on this one? You know, in the vain of, "Call and Answer" and "Break your Heart"?
VG: not in the vain of "C&A" or "Break your Heart" but they sing about their kids or families a lot... Peterborough and the Kawartha's is pretty - about Jim's kids... that's a nice one. not a love song though.
Damn, all good singer/songwriters always get married and have kids and quit writing great love and/or break-up songs. I guess their talent finally makes somebody fall in love with them for good. Double-Edged Sword Bull Crap!
It's all about them this time.. thus the title of the album... I like the song about the bank robbery gone bad.. its pretty good.. not a love song, but it's good.

Honestly though... they really don't do love songs, do they?

Add a comment