... and into the Light

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Stupid Story Time

I was tired last night.
So tired I fell asleep on the couch, something I never do.
I woke up at 12:30am... and dragged my ass to bed. (After brushing my teeth and washing my face of course).

I awoke this morning, came back into the living room, and was greeted by George, sitting on his perch, beside the computer... happy as can be!
I guess I was SO TIRED I forgot to cover him up and lock him in his cage last night. So he took it upon himself to get up and go sit in the sunshine this morning.

At least he was quiet.. I had no idea I had neglected my "parental duties".
Dragonfly 9/20/2006 10:14:00 AM

3 Comments:

He got to stay up all night, he was so excited!
That's fun. I wonder what he did all night...
I don't know what he did... little goofball was happy as can be and quiet as a mouse all night and all morning until I came into the living room... at least he was quiet.

Add a comment