... and into the Light

Monday, October 09, 2006

I have a idiot for a pet

but he's so freakin cute

he's giggling a cooing in the corner
and rubbing the cupboards with his clawed foot.
I wish you could see it
but as soon as I turn the camera on he stops everything and plays "pretty" for the camera.
He's such a photo slut.
The sounds he makes are indescribable.
He is an idiot...
But he's mine.
and he's making a mess... bastard...

And yes BondGirl... he has a peanut...

One day I will manage to get a good video of him playing like that where he isn't "hamming it up" for the camera and you will see the cuteness that I am referring to. You will get to hear the sounds he makes, and watch him systematically destroy his favorite treat.
For now.. I get to watch him and hope that he gets used tot he camera... sooner, than later!
Dragonfly 10/09/2006 12:55:00 PM

2 Comments:

A peanut is good. But if you want to really distract him from the camera then give him several. He'd be so happy that he wouldn't even notice if you clipped his wings or toenails, much less took the camera out. :D
I think he would go into shell shock with multiple peanuts and not make any noise at all... it might be too much for the poor thing!

Add a comment