... and into the Light

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Snow?

It snowed today.
Snowed!
those little white flakes that fall from the sky and melt as soon as they hit the ground.
Well.. they melted as long as the sun was in the sky...
Then they started staying.
I had to sweep the car off. AAAHHH... it's only October 12th!

the funny thing is... I kind of missed it.
I like snow... when I am properly dressed.
Cause there's nothing worse than standing outside waiting for the bus after work freezing in the wind, watching the pretty flakes fall from the sky.

It's just that... I have no winter coat that fits, no boots.
And as it wasn't snowing when I left my house this morning I didn't take my gloves.

well... That settles it.
Shopping SPREE!
Dragonfly 10/12/2006 11:51:00 PM

3 Comments:

Good Luck with the winter clothes shoppping. Hope you have more fun playing in the snow then my did.
Besides it's Friday the 13th so something funky had to happen. :P
Have fun shopping. We have no snow here yet :) But i'm looking forward to it.

Add a comment