... and into the Light

Thursday, October 26, 2006

This Week so Far

It has been interesting, that's for sure.

I chose not to go in to work on Sunday, just because I was a wee bit upset about my Aunts passing (that's how work refers to her anyway). I actually made a couple of major mistakes on Saturday... but luckily the patron(s) caught them and it was corrected, so i am not in trouble.

Monday; driving to Kincardine I got to drive through rain, wet snow and snow... yup, good times!!!

I got in trouble at the funeral because there is someone else in Niagara region with my name and I am, therefore, difficult to get a hold of. It was insisted upon that I leave all my contact info with them, AGAIN, as they have no idea where it ended up the first time.

I got to have breakfast with both MY Mother and MY FATHER Tuesday morning. That was... um... interesting and just a little weird. My Dad initiated it. I barely spoke during the entire event. (Keep in mind they have been divorced for 27 years,and still barely get along).
After breakfast Mom left, and Dad and I had some time alone. I confessed that I was greatful Mom and I had driven in separate cars, as I was afraid I would have driven under a transport truck... just her half of the car of course. Dad laughed and gave me a hug. He said he understood. I feel very normal when I am around my mother for an extended period of time. I can't handle her inane banter for very long.

Friends in crisis, George is getting his winter feathers, and My extreme exhaustion... things seem relatively normal here.

I love my new computer. The monitor is really cool! I mean.. really COOL! I have yet to experience it's full potential!
Dragonfly 10/26/2006 11:44:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment