... and into the Light

Friday, November 24, 2006

Hot, Shaky, Achy and not in the good way

My doctor told me that I have the flu. I thought she was just trying to placate my symptoms since I think they are the side effects of the new medication I am on.

But today, I know it is the flu...
Freezing on minute - sweating the next.
My nose is running.
I'm really tired.
And my back is achy.

It's OK to stay in your pajamas all day when you have the flu - right?
Right?

I should go have a hot bath... that would be nice too.
But - back in the p.j.'s after.

WHOOHOO! {cough}
Dragonfly 11/24/2006 01:22:00 PM

3 Comments:

of course it's all right to stay in your jammies all day when your sick. it's even ok to do it when you're not too. Remember the plan for jammie day when I'm in Canada? Hope you feel better soon
Thanks BG. A good jammie day.. on the couch, watching DVD's of Sex and the city...
I think I will have to do the same thing today.
Hope you feel better soon!

Add a comment