... and into the Light

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

It's all Baby Steps.

I have left the house 2 times in the last 2 days.
It's only been to a movie with My friend L and then to her house yesterday - to rake leaves.
... A ridiculous amount of leaves.
But it was fun.. A beautiful fall day, outside and having someone to laugh and make fun of at the same time.
WE even had the "garbage men" making rounds around L's street while checking us out. They made 3 passes, and they were funny... picking up leaves and staring. We were very tempted to ask them to come help... Instead of making eyes at us. L said it was the most trucks she has ever seen in her neighborhood.
Like I said.. Fun while raking.

I'm feeling OK. I have found that once acknowledging the fear I can take the steps to leave the house. Of course I need a specific destination and someone/something pushing me out the door... But it's all baby steps and it's getting easier.

But.. I should get to my homework.. I have class and a test tonight... So I must study!
Dragonfly 11/29/2006 11:43:00 AM

1 Comments:

don't worry. I'll have you out of the house all the time when i'm there. Remember the lengh of 'the list'? Less then 3 weeks now.

Add a comment