... and into the Light

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Tea, Thai and Firefly

Firefly went on a trip... Without me...
I miss her.
and I am very jealous.
Cause she gets to meet one of my favourite people in blogger-land before me.
OH... Yeah.. And she went on a trip without me...

I want her to have fun, relax and play... But I want her here too.

GGRRRR...

________________________________

I went for Thai tonight....
Yum!
Good company, good friend, and some laughs.
There was a couple at the table behind us on a first date.
It reminded me how awkward those first dates can be.
Struggling to find things in common, or just to keep the mood going.
Their topics ranged from his love of Starbucks (a 2 year habit) to her temporary job with a friend (didn't catch where)
His chihuahua (it isn't very big) and her love of cats.
His kids and the fact his spare room could easily be converted to a spare bedroom!!!
She seemed so ditzy...
He was so diligent in offering her the take away, and told her rot keep her last piece of gum as he had some in the car. She insisted he take the take away.

This whole take-away process was so funny my friend and I were in tears, laughing so hard. The entire conversation had us in stitches... We were kind of sad when they left - before us.. But we could finally stop laughing long enough to enjoy our curry and spicy vegetables.

_________________________________

I found a new tea today... It helps my stressed tummy.
I feel better already.
Dragonfly 11/08/2006 01:12:00 AM

3 Comments:

All we did was talk about how cool you were :-) Wish you could've been here!
Tea? What kind of tea? I like tea. I want tea. Thai...too spicy...but yummy.
Firefly did not come to meet me and I know I am your favorite person in blogger land. ;-)
VG: Try a health food store... look for natural teas... there's one for you!!!

Add a comment