... and into the Light

Monday, December 11, 2006

Day 11 - FIN!

Well.. It’s day 11 and I am ready to give up. The “mucus” phase hasn’t really started yet - but I am really hungry so I am going to have to come off… I can’t say this has been pleasant.. But it has worked. I am skinnier than ever, I hope I keep most of the weight off. My mind is clear, although I can feel the depth of the depression as I have never felt it before. I don’t feel as foggy and stifled as I normally do... But I have to say - enough is enough!

So today is the last day of the tonics and tomorrow is Juice only.. Then I will make my soup on Wednesday. Thank GOD!!!

I am proud of myself for making it as long as I did.. And I know that I will do this again in the future… just not right now.

My computer keeps shutting down explorer… that’s why the posts aren’t showing up.. I write then Windows shuts down… so they don’t post. Very aggravating.

This is a crazy week - George goes for a “manicure and pedicure” today - I have the chiropractor in the morning tomorrow then have to go get my heath card renewed… Wednesday the chick from my insurance company is doing a home visit (to make sure I am not faking my depression and anxiety) and I have class Wednesday night (I still have to do my homework for that class too… damn.. And study for the final next week). And Thursday I see my doctor and we’ll see what medications she puts me on next.

Friday is my friends Birthday - she is home from B.C. and wants me to go to London to see her. I don’t know if I can make this trip alone... I will have to see what happens during the week. Besides I don’t money for a hotel room so it’s going to depend on if I have a place to stay.

Oh well… I guess that is all I have to say right now.

It’s almost over and I am glad.. Whoohoo!
Dragonfly 12/11/2006 12:32:00 PM

1 Comments:

Stay Strong!

Add a comment