... and into the Light

Monday, December 04, 2006

Day 4 begins...

I posted a day 3 post yesterday, but it seems to have disappeared. Oh well.

Day 4...
This cleanse is interesting. I can see the effects of it, the "toxins" being flushed from my body. I have even restarted drinking the "tonic" as it was mean to be. I guess I did get used to it.
And it's still the same, at night I get hungry... but there is nothing I want. And I am in this too far to give up now.

I guess it means a lot to me.

I have realized that this is a full time job... so glad I am not at work right now. Making the "tonic" every hour or 2, the flushing the tea... it takes a lot of time. I know I am doing it right.. compared to others that I know have done it, but DAMN!!! I am supposed to go shopping with a friend today,and don't know if I should pack a "tonic" to take with me. Even if I have one before going out. Sometimes I get "hungry" and need another one in an hour.. other times it's 2 hours, and I don't know how long we will be out. It's all a guessing game.

Alors, c'est la vie. Or at least, the life I have made for myself anyway!
Dragonfly 12/04/2006 09:34:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment