... and into the Light

Friday, December 01, 2006

I remember

I had forgotten what it was like to be held.
That feeling of safety and security.
That coziness that comes with being held and caressed all night.

The one thing that a single person does not want to admit (out loud) is that they are lonely. And tired of being alone.
I have spent the last couple of years avoiding being in a relationship because of my disorder. And the while I have been quite content, yet underneath I have been a little lonely. My friends are fantastic, I have kept a busy schedule and not really thought about what was really bothering me.

I don't know if I found him... But I am much more comfortable around him than I have been with anyone else - EVER!
It's nice.. And I don't want to jinx it.
Dragonfly 12/01/2006 12:53:00 PM

1 Comments:

You wont, it'll be great!

Add a comment