... and into the Light

Friday, December 22, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas (not)

I miss snow.
I never thought I would say that, but it just isn't Christmas without snow.
I am glad I am off work and able to be here with my family. The kids make it all worth it.
My sister-in-law has been great, and she understands that sometimes I need to be alone.

I traveled to Windsor to see everyone, I got here first so I get a bed. HURRAY!
George came too - he brought his own bed! hehehe

I feel in my heart that if I was alone at home, I would be in a horrid state. I feel loved and part of a family right now. It's difficult to explain, I know I have family and I know they worry about me, but being in the same house as them, helping them, and playing with the kids - it just reinforces the feelings of family. I am actually looking forward to Christmas morning. I want to see the kids open presents and see their faces as they find the gifts from Santa.

I miss my friends at home.
But I am glad I am here.
The only thing missing is snow.
It's a green Christmas...

mind you, there's 2 days left.
Dragonfly 12/22/2006 08:16:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment