... and into the Light

Saturday, December 02, 2006

The saga... Continued

I believe I am running out of titles for these posts. That's OK though... It isn't the heading it's the content.

I started the Master Cleanser "diet". Because I need to detox... Get everything out of my system. I have been on some sort of medication for my mood/migraines since I was 16 and as I am about to change medications again I thought now would be a good time to do it. My Doctor agreed (which is nice).

Now.. I have a friend who tried this cleanse a year ago... And couldn't handle it. The lemonade/maple drink is NASTY!!!
But today, I think I came up with a solution. I make the lemonade but just take the maple syrup like medicine.. Cause it's too gross in the "tea". If I take it together like that it will still work, right?

But it is better that way.
I'm already noticing things changing. Within my body. That alone will keep me going.
Day 1 was yesterday... Only 9 more to go.
Dragonfly 12/02/2006 01:14:00 PM

2 Comments:

Are you effing crazy DF?????? It's the Cayenne Pepper that makes everything taste like crap!

You are NUTS!
I actually like cayenne pepper... I put it on everything, I have been for years now. So, nope... that's not it! hehe

Add a comment