... and into the Light

Friday, January 19, 2007

Everything is better now

Well... I fixed the comment problem with this blog.. no idea what happened with that. Sorry all.
I have no idea what happened.

I started CBT therapy and it seems like it will be emotionally draining, physically exhausting and highly interesting at the same time. I have devoted time to it, and will do the work that needs to be done. Having read the first chapter of the program I realize that a lot of people could ultimately benefit from it. It's great for anxiety, depression, stress, addictions... it's a thought / behaviour process.
Interesting.

And I have started both French classes. The Conversational French I class that will give me the certificate saying I am bilingual, and the French Level 4 class that will improve my grammar and vocabulary. Both have a lot of work, as does the CBT, and I feel like I have a lot of work to do, weekly. At least I know that I will have enough to keep me busy during my leave of absence from work.
Dragonfly 1/19/2007 04:50:00 PM

3 Comments:

Could you email me whatever you can on that CBT therapy...I am thinking I could really use it. Thanks. Adieu.
I sent it out this morning... on my gmail account.. let me know if you have any questions.
Interesting stuff, DF! Miss Ya!

Add a comment