... and into the Light

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Wait - what did I say?

Ok
I think I lied - or misinterpreted the signs.
I woke up today on a mission.
I am tidying, doing dishes, on my second load of laundry and I don’t want to stop.
Not sure whether or not it’s mania or excitement about seeing the doctor today, and going out for lunch with a friend.
But whatever it is - I’m gonna come home to a clean house.
I love my French class - I went to my teacher last night and told her that the manic cycle I have been experiencing all week has prevented me from concentrating on anything and she understood - said I could hand in my homework next week - but wanted the presentation done this week.
I had to make stuff up on the spot - but it’s cool, it was actually fun.
Class ran late though - too much goes on in that class. Now I just have to prepare for the 2 other classes I have missed cause of this.
AAAAHHHHHH
But I’m not worried.

Labels: , ,

Dragonfly 2/27/2007 10:49:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment