... and into the Light

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Catch up?

It's almost over - school, the endless avoidance of homework, and the feeling of being pressured... all the time.
The meds are ... well meds.
I am losing my interest in Facebook and am thinking of deleting my profile at the end of the month.
I feel the need to get back to my roots - do all the things I claim I am doing but instead I am just sitting on the fucking computer wasting my own time... there's books to be read, stories to be told, therapy techniques to learn, family and friends to see and a sun outside that I am hiding from because - god forbid - I not slap someone back right away on FaceBook - or collect all my points on Slingo.

I guess I want my life back.
The easy simple one... because the one I am living right now disappoints me - just a little.

Labels: , ,

Dragonfly 4/24/2007 07:13:00 PM

1 Comments:

Facebook is like Slingo...you can say you are giving it up, but you eventually come back.

Add a comment