... and into the Light

Saturday, April 07, 2007

A little Taste of Serendipity

I have a google mail account. It's cool, the personalized page that pops up - that you can personalize and that is just for me!

Well - on my page I have my horoscope, everyday a new horoscope that is just for me. The strange thing is - for the last 2 weeks everyday that horoscope has accurately conveyed my emotional state, and the general feeling I have upon waking before even turning on the computer. (Actually I wake up the computer - details details).
Today seems like it's gonna be a really good day - full of promise...

You may feel supported, even emotionally nurtured, by your friends now as the Moon moves through your social 11th House. You are driven by your need to feel connected with your community and are willing to go out of your way to make something happen. This healthy connection with others can be uplifting, but don't use it as a way of avoiding your feelings, especially if something has been bothering you for a while.

That's today... I find it fascinating, just a little bit!

Labels: , ,

Dragonfly 4/07/2007 10:50:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment